Experience Peace and Tranquility Every Time You Come Home to this 5 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath Cape Cod Situated on a 1.34 Acre Lot! Larger Than it Appears! Inviting Living Room w/Wood-burning Fireplace! Large Eat-in Kitchen a Breakfast Bar, and Stainless Steel Appliances! Three Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths on Main Level! Attic has Been Transitioned into a Bonus Room! Finished Lower Level includes a Full In-law Suite w/Separate Entrance- Great Income Potential, and Two Additional Living Spaces! Multiple Outdoor Living Spaces including a 3-Season Room, a Maintenance Free Deck, and a Large Brick Paver Patio! Mature Landscaping! Huge Detached 30 x 40 3-Car Garage w/Water & Electric for the Car Enthusiast or Hobbyist! NEW Roof, 2019! Over 3,400 Finished Sq. Ft! Home Warranty!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
3,412 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Shared Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)